Friday, November 17, 2006

Do equal music tastes represent a good date?

So maybe I couldn't figure out how to log in to this blog. So I created another. I am really not that computer illiterate, but there you go. Oh well. I actually do edit media stories using Final Cut Pro with ease so I can't be that bad!

Well, here we go. I am in love with a boy who is a flirt. And its not that he flirts with just hot young girls, he flirts with 80 year olds. He could flirt with a post. Therein lies the problem. I feel like he has more serious conversations with me, but who knows. I know he hangs out with his buddies a lot. I think he goes to parties, but doesn't do too much hooking up. Its just complicated.

We went on a school trip and hung out a lot, but I hope it wasn't just a school trip... and thats it? Does that make sense? that it was one of those, I have 12 people to chose from and I choose you? Oh well. WHA! I hate confusing relationship problems! I don' know. Now I am going to try to read someother more exciting blogs!

But if anyone reads this:
Question:
Are flirty guys worth dating?

No comments: