Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dramama!

So I am pretty sure that boys are any good.
I am not the one who has been directly hurt, but my super close friend just got hurt by a stupid sophmore. Its just like why would you say no to a junior girl. He said that he didnt have much experience with girls. Where does he get off using that as an excuse? I am mad and hurt and i just feel like its not really worth it.
The last 60 boys that this girl has liked have turned her down. How does that even happen? I need to be more careful when i support these boys obviously. They aren't good. When the relationship starts I think they will beand then they venture off and they do something stupid.
boys suck and i have yet to meet a boy that will change that. even the one mentioned in the last post

No comments: